FALL BIRCH

FALL BIRCH

les fleurs

les fleurs
acrylic painting 36" X 36"

Sunday, May 20, 2012

SUMMER 2012

Hi Everyone

I am happy to report that I will be in the big art show put on by Muskoka Arts and Crafts at Annie Williams Park in Bracebridge  July 20  21  and 22  2012  I will probably be in my usual booth #2

In August I will be in the Baysville Art in the Park   August  11 and 12

The Auburn Gallery of Fine Art in Gravenhurst  is hosting  an exhibition of my encaustic art early in August

I will also be in a couple of group shows with the Muskoka's Group of Ten  this summer and then will be in the Foundry Gallery in Bracebridge with the same group starting in late June for a year.

If you are traveling north, I have some work in the Burks Falls Group Gallery  and at the Roo Gallery in the same town.

Hopefully I will be in touch with some of you over the summer

Pat