FALL BIRCH

FALL BIRCH

les fleurs

les fleurs
acrylic painting 36" X 36"

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

FALL 2011

Well things are going great - I have art and dichroic jewelry in Dorset until Thanksgiving and until October there are 3 paintings in the Artspace in Huntsville.
There is a Black and White Reflections happening at the McKay House in Unionville from September 27 until October 2. I will be in attendance on September 27 and again on October 2.
This is the first year that I am able to get away with the local art club. We are going to Killarney Mountain Lodge for a week of painting from September 18 until the 23rd. This is a great experience for me and I am looking forward to having some great paintings appear on my canvases.
In the meantime I have also joined the Burk's Falls Art Group and we are continuing to have art in our own Gallery on Saturdays.

I hope to see some of you this fall -
Take care

Pat