FALL BIRCH

FALL BIRCH

les fleurs

les fleurs
acrylic painting 36" X 36"

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Christmas Craft and Art Shows

The Muskoka Arts and Crafts Sale is at the Sports Complex in Bracebridge on Saturday Nov. 27th and Sunday Nov. 28th.
There is another  Arts and Crafts Sale at the Community Centre in Port Sydney on Saturday Nov. 20th.

I will have a variety of items at the Port Sydney Sale including fused glass pendants and wool felted soaps, cards, and small paintings.

At the Muskoka Arts and Crafts I will  have paintings and cards, but my pendants can only be displayed and not sold on those 2 days.

Anyone can come to my home in Bracebridge to view the items.

I will also be painting the small houses from people's photographs which I paint for my 'Let me Paint and Decorate your home for Christmas"